Position: Project Associate/Senior Project Associate (Data Engineer/Architect)
Job Description: The selected candidate would be a part of DST-Centre for Policy Research at IISc (DST-CPR-IISc’s) STI Statistics team and will work on projects and activities related to STI indicators.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Excel and its analytical tools/functions.
- Experience in text-based analytics, data extraction/ scraping techniques.
- Experience in one or more visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI).
- Experience in data management, data profiling and data cleansing.
- Experience in designing data architectures/pipelines and interactive dashboards.
- Knowledge of computational statistics; various measures and metrics of Science, Technology and Innovation (STI)
- Familiarity with STI indicators and scoreboards would be an advantage.
Necessary Qualifications: Bachelor’s / Master’s / Doctoral Degree from a recognized university; Specialization in Data Science would be an advantage.
Desirable Criteria: Training and experience in advanced data handling tools and techniques; R/Python; web development; creative design skills; innovative ways of data & information representation. Good understanding of Indian scientific landscape.
- Please submit your resume/CV with an accompanying cover letter detailing your job suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of email should be ‘Application for Data Engineer/Architect’.
- Resume/CV file should be named in ‘Your name_Data_CV.pdf’ format and cover letter should be named in ‘Your name_Data_Cover letter.pdf’ format.
- Last date of submission is 8th November, 2021.
- Likely interview date for short-listed candidates would be between 15th to 24th November, 2021.
Renumeration: Commensurate with qualifications and experience (as per DST guidelines – SR/S9/Z-05/2019)