Senior Policy Fellow
DST-Centre for Policy Research, Panjab University
Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi
Dr Radhika’s policy-research domain is ‘Strengthening Industry-Academia Research and Development Ecosystem in India’. Her research interest includes ‘R&D incentivization landscape for the private sector, nationally and internationally’ and ‘Public-Private Partnership Models for R&D’. She has developed a keen interest in researching on modes for achieving ‘system interconnectedness for STI ecosystem’ by establishing STI nexus comprising of STI performers, STI Consumers and STI Facilitators.
Dr Radhika Trikha is working as Senior Policy Fellow and is jointly hosted at DST-CPR@PU, Chd. and DST, GoI. She has previously worked as Senior Scientist D (Oct. 2019 -April 2020), Senior Scientist C (May 2015 – Nov. 2016) and DST-STI-Post-Doctoral Fellow (Dec. 2016 – Sep. 2019) in DST-CPR@ PU, Chd. She has gained nearly 5 years of experience in Science Policy Research. Radhika earned her Ph.D. degree from Department of Microbial Biotechnology (DMBT), PU, Chd. under INSPIRE Fellowship Scheme of DST, GoI. She is also the recipient of ‘University Gold Medal’, both during her Graduation (Biotechnology) at Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, as well as and Post-graduation (Microbial Biotechnology) at PU, Chd.
- Rupinder Tewari, Mansimran Khokhar, Radhika Trikha. (2020). Public Private Partnerships in R&D…A Global Perspective. Studium Press (India) Pvt. Ltd. ISBN 978-93-85046-68-1
- Rupinder Tewari, Radhika Trikha, Mansimran Khokhar, Mamta Bhardwaj, Ajit Singh Naosekpam. (2017). Industry-Academia R&D Ecosystem in India…an evidence based study. Publication Bureau, Panjab University. ISBN 81-85322-61-9.
(The book was released in 104th Indian Science Congress in front of Prime Minister Narendra Modi by Scientific Advisor to PM, Dr. R Chidambaram.)
Radhika Trikha. 2016. Probiotic Lactobacilli against Shigella dysenteriae. LAMBERT Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-3-659-96631-6.
BOOK CHAPTER AUTHORSHIP
- Radhika Trikha, Parvinder Kaur, Praveen Rishi, Ravender. K. Malik, Rupinder Tewari. Synbiotics – Synergistic Effect of Probiotics and Prebiotics on Human Health. Microbial Biotechnology, Vol 3, Studium Press, USA. ISBN 10: 1626990182 ISBN 13: 9781626990180.
- Radhika Trikha, Avantika Sharma, Vishal Guglani, Praveen Rishi and Rupinder Tewari. 2015. Isolation of Probiotic Lactobacilli from Human Infants’ Stool Samples Exhibiting Antimicrobial Activity against Pathogenic Microorganisms. Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology.Vol. 9(1), p. 377-390.
- Radhika Trikha, Praveen Rishi and Rupinder Tewari. Remediation of intra macrophageal Shigella dysenteriae type 1 by probiotic lactobacilli isolated from human infants’ stool samples. Indian Journal of Medical Research.
- Mansimran Khokhar, Neha Batta, Radhika Trikha and Rupinder Tewari. 2016. Foundation for innovation and technology transfer (FITT): A case study on industry–academia interface in India. International Journal of Development Research. Vol. 06, Issue, 04, pp. 7708-7718.
- Radhika Trikha, Naresh Sachdeva, Praveen Rishi and Rupinder Tewari. Probiotic cocktail mediated suppression of inflammatory response generated in Shigella dysenteriae type 1 infected human intestinal epithelial Caco-2 cells. Panjab University Research Journal (Science). Vol 65., 2015. Pp 105-119.
- Mamta Bhardwaj, Radhika Trikha, Rupinder Tewari. (2018) “Mapping of Research Publications and Patents Portfolio of Top 100 NIRF Engineering Institutes in India”, International Journal for Multi-Disciplinary Engineering and Business Management, Vol.-6, Issue-1.
- Radhika Trikha, Suveera Gill, Rupinder Tewari. (2018), “A Comparative Analysis of Private Sector R&D Incentivisation: Lessons for India”, International Journal of Current Research and Modern Education, Volume 3, Issue 1, 2018.
- Radhika Trikha, Rupinder Tewari. (2019). Role of Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) in Stimulation of Private Sector’s Engagements in Research and Development. Current Science (in review). Submission ID 33392
- Radhika Trikha. (2020). Industry-Academia R&D Partnerships: Strengthening Indian Innovation Ecosystem. Science Policy Forum.